Client: Open Country Dairy Limited
Industry: Dairy Processing
Services: Environmental Services
Open Country Dairy Limited commenced construction of a new dairy processing plant at Horotiu in the Waikato in mid 2017. Construction required various environmental works to reflect final design.
ARGO was commissioned to undertake environmental works in the following areas:
- Asbestos containing Material – consent applications for associated discharges
- Sequential Batch Reactor – Nutrient stripping – consent applications for associated discharges
- Archaeological Sites – investigation and acquiring authorisation to modify archaeological sites.
- Contaminated site investigations – site investigations pursuant to MfE Contaminated Land Management Guidelines.
- Hazardous Substances management plans
- Permit to divert stormwater drains – consent applications
- Gas Pipeline Easements – negotiations with easement holders